1. Never expect a simple answer to a simple question
a. Never expect a simple answer to a complex question
2. Nobby is always right, but can be wrong to; depending on current mood
a. And so can Rachel
3. All money and chocolate donations go into a central pot and are then shared out at the end of each month in accordance with who's spent the most time online that month.
a. Payment of this money shall be in the form of being told to spend less time on the internet.
4. On joining the regular #icq crowd, each person must undergo the secret initiation ceremony.
a. The actualities of the initiation ceremony shall change according to mood, time of day, number of odd socks being worn by the regulars
5. Refusing a hug is considered to be Bad Form
a. Especially if it is on the grounds of something as silly as gender stereotypesi. Anyone differentiating on the basis of gender makes themself liable to get shot by the resident miserable bitch (ie Rachel)
6. Refusing Green Liquid is considered Bad Form
a. Drinking Green Liquid is considered suicide
7. Dodging of walri is considered Bad Form
a. Anyone caught doing so will be subjected to more walri
8. Anyone caught saying anything deliberately offensive will be walrused
a. Anyone taking offense when none is meant and refusing to see the funny side will be dugonged
9. If you ask for ops you won't get it
a. If you don't then you probably won't either
10. New rules will only be added on the agreement of the Rules Cabal.
a. There is no Rules Cabal
11. You should learn these rules and be able to quote them when asked too
a. Being able to quote them without being asked will be seen as a sign as geekynessi. And *not* the good kind either
12. It's Martin's fault.
a. He probably won't take the blame, though.i. But don't let this stop you.
13. Sarcasm is *always* tonight's specialty
a. Unless it's pedantryi. And it usually is
Nob T Mouse
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook